A unique imaging journal publishing peer-reviewed articles spanning all aspects of imaging science research spanning basic research to clinical trials. Tomography publishes studies involving development and evaluation of novel imaging probes including optical, nuclear, ultrasound, MR-contrast and hyperpolarized agents along with image-based feedback of interventions. Advances in hardware, software, imaging informatics and chemical and molecular probe advances are also welcome.
Tomography is a unique publication venue allowing investigators to communicate integrated findings related to heterogeneous features associated with anatomical, physiological, functional, metabolic and molecular genetic activities of normal and diseased tissue. Tomography will publish papers involving analysis of simultaneous multidimensional information in the form of content, space and time to allow for multivariate computational data extraction of features for identification of pathologic tissue phenotypes to advance imaging applications in basic science and clinical care.
Available in print and digital formats to provide opportunities for authors to embed movies and animations within their papers to more fully communicate the significance of their findings. Radiology resides in a multidimensional world and Tomography uniquely offers scientists and clinicians an opportunity to break out of traditional 2-dimensional journal formats to fully communicate significant advances.
Tomography - A Journal for Imaging Research
Volume 5, Issue 2, June 2019
Advances in Brief
- Regional Ultrahigh-Resolution Rescan in a Clinical Whole-Body CT Scanner Using a Contact Detector Insert
- Thomas C. Larsen, Eric E. Bennett, Dumitru Mazilu, Marcus Y. Chen, Han Wen
- High Intrarenal Lactate Production Inhibits the Renal Pseudohypoxic Response to Acutely Induced Hypoxia in Diabetes
- Christoffer Laustsen, Kasper Lipsø, Jakob Appel Østergaard, Per Mose Nielsen, Lotte Bonde Bertelsen, Allan Flyvbjerg, Michael Pedersen, Fredrik Palm, Jan Henrik Ardenkjær-Larsen 248
- Switching Circuit Optimization for Matrix Gradient Coils
- Stefan Kroboth, Kelvin J. Layton, Feng Jia, Sebastian Littin, Huijun Yu, Jürgen Hennig, Maxim Zaitsev 260
- Use of Indicator Dilution Principle to Evaluate Accuracy of Arterial Input Function Measured With Low-Dose Ultrafast Prostate Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI
- Shiyang Wang, Xiaobing Fan, Yue Zhang, Milica Medved, Dianning He, Ambereen Yousuf, Ernest Jamison, Aytekin Oto, Gregory S. Karczmar 266
- GantryMate: A Modular MR-Compatible Assistance System for MR-Guided Needle Interventions
- Andreas Reichert, Michael Bock, Michael Vogele, Axel Joachim Krafft 274
- A Carbon-Fiber Sheet Resistor for MR-, CT-, SPECT-, and PET-Compatible Temperature Maintenance in Small Animals
- Veerle Kersemans, Stuart Gilchrist, Sheena Wallington, Philip D. Allen, Ana L. Gomes, Gemma M. Dias, Bart Cornelissen, Paul Kinchesh, Sean C. Smart